Welcome to Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre
- Is your saggy face affecting your facial charm?
- Do you feel self-conscious due to an aged look?
- Are you unsatisfied with the results of non-surgical facelift treatment like Botox or fillers?
- Do you want to gain your youthful appearance?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then facelift surgery is an excellent choice for you. Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre offers a safe, advanced, and cost-efficient facelift in Navi Mumbai by Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar.
Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is one of the best plastic surgeons in Navi Mumbai, well-known for his artistic skills in various plastic surgeries that give a natural and youthful appearance. Besides, Dr. Audumbar has hands-on facelift procedures that makes him one of the leading facelift doctor in Navi Mumbai.
Continue reading this article to know about facelift surgery, its procedure, cost, and more.
First, let’s discuss,
What is Facelift Surgery?
Facelift surgery can help reverse noticeable signs of aging such as sagging, facial thinning, lines, and folds. Every person has unique facial features, ages differently, and exhibits various signs of aging. Since it repositions the internal facial tissue in a more youthful state rather than tightening the skin, facelift surgery is highly individualized.
Who is Eligible for Facelift Surgery?
Ideal candidates for facelift surgery include people who are:
- Experiencing the above-mentioned visible signs of aging.
- Unhappy with the results of non-surgical facelift treatments.
- Looking for a long-term approach.
- Optimistic and have realistic expectations from a facelift.
- Mentally capable of undergoing surgery and recovering from it.
Now, let's know,
What is the Facelift Surgery Cost in Navi Mumbai?
The cost of facelift surgery in Navi Mumbai ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2,00,000. The facelift surgery cost is determined by the degree of the procedure, such as a mid-face lift, a lower-face lift, or both.
The facelift surgery cost also depends on the following factors:
- Plastic surgeon’s fee
- Type of facelift surgery
- Duration of surgery
- Anaesthesiologist fee
- Medicines or consumables during surgery
- Hospital facilities
- Immediate post-operative follow-ups
How should the patient prepare for facelift surgery?
- The patient needs to have a physical examination and fitness assessment done to adjust the current medication plan.
- The patient should avoid taking medications such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, herbal supplements, nutritional supplements, and homeopathic medicines.
- They should also quit smoking at least two weeks before surgery.
Now, let’s know,
How is Facelift Surgery Performed?
- A facelift can be done in a hospital or an outpatient surgical facility.
- Generally, a facelift involves elevating the skin and tightening the underlying tissues and muscles under local anaesthesia or general anaesthesia.
- Our facelift doctor in Navi Mumbai may sculpt, remove or redistribute the fat in the face and neck region. Further, the doctor drapes the facial skin over the newly repositioned contours of the face. Then, removes the excess skin and stitches or tape close the wound.
- Bandages are mainly used to protect the incisions and provide supportive pressure to reduce swelling and bruising. Besides, a narrow tube can be inserted under the skin between one or both ears to drain any extra blood or fluid.
The surgical incisions depend on the type of facelift used and the patient's needs. Among the options include:
- A conventional facelift incision begins from the hairline at the temples, extends down and around the front of the ears, and finishes behind the ears in the lower scalp. Dr. Audumbar Borgoankar, one of the best plastic surgeons in Navi Mumbai, may create an incision under the chin to enhance the appearance of the neck.
- A limited incision starts in the hairline just above the ear, wraps around the front of the ear, but does not go into the lower scalp.
- The neck lift incision begins in front of the earlobe and extends around the ear and into the lower scalp. Under the chin, a minor incision is also made.
Now, let's know,
What are the Side effects Associated with Facelift Surgery?
After the facelift surgery, the patient may experience:
- Mild to moderate pain
- Drainage from the incisions
If the patient has some of the following complications, contact the doctor right away:
- Severe one-sided facial or neck pain within 24 hours of surgery
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain
- Abnormal heart rate
How to take Post-operative Care for Facelift Surgery?
- Rest the head on a pillow.
- Take prescribed pain relievers.
- To relieve discomfort and swelling, apply cool packs to the face.
- Follow the wound care guidelines as advised by the surgeon.
- Avoid picking at crusting scabs that form on the wound.
- Avoid pressure or movement on and around the incisions.
- Don't use makeup till complete recovery.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and colouring or bleaching hair for at least six weeks.
- Avoid vigorous or aerobic activity or sports.
What are the Benefits of Facelift Surgery?
1. Facelift gives a younger look, but it will not change the original facial features.
2. The patient will feel more confident and energetic because of the new look.
If you think of getting a facelift in Navi Mumbai, make an appointment at Areeva Clinic with Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar to determine your eligibility for facelift procedures.