Are you having severe hair fall after taking a shower?
Does a hand full of hair fall while combing?
Is your frontline hair slowly thinning or disappearing?
Are you feeling stressed and unsatisfied with the decreasing thickness of your hair?
Then say goodbye to hair fall and thinning problems by booking an appointment with Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar of Areeva Clinic, Vashi, Navi Mumbai where you will get the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai. Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is the best hair transplant surgeon to perform PRP hair transplant with the most affordable hair transplant cost in Navi Mumbai. At Areeva Clinic, we provide advanced PRP hair treatment in Navi Mumbai that boosts your hair growth and increases hair density.
Why Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar of Areeva Clinic for Advanced PRP hair treatment?
- Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, Director of the Areeva Hair Transplant Center, Navi Mumbai, is a proficient plastic surgeon who has successfully treated many hair loss patients with Advanced PRP hair treatment.
- Dr. Audumbar provides advanced PRP treatment, also known as Growth Factor Concentrate (GFC) treatment. It is progressive and effective compared to conventional PRP hair treatment.
- The cosmetic procedure yields successful results when advanced technologies are employed when performing it. Dr. Audumbar has equipped the Areeva Hair Clinic with cutting edge technology essential for cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
- At Areeva Clinic, we offer attractive cost packages for various hair fall and hair restoration procedures.
- Dr. Audumbar boosts the confidence of patients through his soothing and reassuring words. The patients trust him entirely for the best, natural, and successful treatment results.
Now let’s know about the PRP hair treatment and how it works in hair loss.
What is Advanced Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment?
- Advanced Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment is a non-surgical and painless process. It is a safe, clinically proven, and affordable treatment.
- Advanced PRP treatment involves the use of growth factor concentration to treat hair loss. It is relatively safe and reliable. Hence, advanced PRP therapy is taking precedence over other medicines due to its favorable result and higher success rate.
- PRP therapy works based on restoring growth factors within our blood. Our blood comprises mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products. These elements are crucial to revive the scalp tissue. Once the scalp tissue regenerates, the hair follicles can produce the necessary hair growth on the scalp.
You should know the actual process of PRP hair treatment before choosing it.
Process of PRP treatment at Areeva Clinic, Navi Mumbai
- First, we draw the patient’s blood from the arm that is around 20ml to 50ml.
- The centrifugation of blood samples helps the separation of the red cells and proinflammatory white cells.
- Further, we obtain the centrifuged blood platelets in a plasma base.
- The resulting plasma concentrate comprises different growth factors.
- Next, we discard the unwanted proinflammatory material from the concentrate.
- Now, we have the ideal golden layer of platelet-rich plasma concentrate down there.
- The affected region, i.e., bald area or the scalp's part having thin hair, is cleaned with alcohol or iodine.
- Our PRP expert performs an ultrasound on the scalp implementing an ultra-probe to get the projector's live images.
- Our Dermatologist will inject the Platelet Rich Plasma into the thinning or bald area of the scalp.
What are the benefits of PRP treatment?
PRP hair therapy provides numerous benefits including,
- Virtually painless process.
- Only a 15-30-minute procedure.
- No downtime or recovery process.
- Increased blood supply to the follicle.
- Triggered and maintained the growth phase.
Are you the right candidate for PRP hair treatment?
PRP therapy can be a less effective treatment for some individuals. But PRP hair treatment is an option you should discuss with your hair loss physician if you:
- Are in the initial phase of hair fall.
- Have areas of “poor quality” hair growth on your scalp, where active hair follicles are still available.
- Have small areas of alopecia areata.
- Are healthy and not suffering from any blood disorder, liver disorders, diabetes, or skin issues.