Gynecomastia in Navi Mumbai
Do you avoid social meetups?
Do you feel shy going open chest for gym or swimming?
Have you tried a group of options like medications, yet, need an efficient solution?
If the above points are your concern, then think of Gynecomastia surgery. Gynecomastia surgery is a painless and scarless method. It is used for reducing the shape of the male breast and providing a more masculine contour to the breast. Visit Areeva Clinic and book an appointment with Dr Audumbar Borgaonkar who provide the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai. Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, the Director of Areeva Clinic, is an expert cosmetic surgeon in Navi Mumbai. He has performed many gynecomastia surgeries providing successful results.
Why choose Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar for Gynecomastia surgery?
- When opting for gynecomastia surgery, it is crucial to choose a certified and experienced surgeon like Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar. He has completed M. S and M. Ch in General and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Audumbar is a Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.
- Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar completed his training from some of the most reputed institutes of the nation. These include L.T.M.M. College, Mumbai, Grant Government Medical College, and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Within a short span, he has performed thousands of cosmetic surgeries, including hair transplants, Gynecomastia surgery, Liposuction, Breast reduction, etc.
- Suppose you have been diagnosed with gynecomastia and require surgery to treat it. In that case, Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is the right choice for you.
- His expertise includes advanced cosmetic procedures like liposuction, Gynecomastia treatment, 3D Body reshaping, Nose reshaping, Breast reshaping, Scar management, Sex reassignment surgery, etc.
- We get more positive results when supported with the latest techniques. Dr. Audumbar has equipped the Areeva Clinic with the state-of-the-art medical infrastructure needed for advanced cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
- Dr. Audumbar provides cost-efficient cosmetic surgeries with outstanding results. Due to the attractive cost package and access to modern techniques patients from countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Malaysia, etc. visit Areeva Clinic.
What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is a medical condition also referred to as man boobs or “moobs”. It is simple to discover whether you have a probability for gynecomastia. It is a benign excessive breast growth in males. It can be a small conical protrusion looking like a blown nipple to the developed breast like a woman, to enlarged gynecomastia. You can have gynecomastia at any age, but the procedure can be conducted in adolescents and adult men similarly.
Are you an ideal candidate for gynecomastia surgery?
The candidates suitable for gynecomastia surgery include males who have:
- Good health or do not have any active critical illness that may hinder the healing process.
- Stabilized breast growth for more than a year.
- Expanded breasts and it is the cause of your concern.
- Non-smokers and non-drug users.
How is Gynecomastia surgery performed?
- Gynecomastia surgery is performed under local anesthesia implementing a combination of advanced Laser or VASER liposuction as a day-care procedure. When combined with gland excision, it is an effective permanent treatment.
- At Areeva Clinic, Dr. Audumbar performs the Liposuction Gland Excision method for gynecomastia surgery. This method leaves only minimal post-operative scars. It helps to get rid of all the fat under the areola without additional scars as in the conventional method.
- After local anesthesia, the surgeon eliminates excess fat and glandular tissue. Then, the surgeon contours and shapes a new, more masculine chest that more adapts to the male body.
What are the types of Gynecomastia?
Based on Symmetry:
- Unilateral Gynecomastia
- Bilateral Gynecomastia
- Asymmetric Gynecomastia
Based on Size:
- Blown Nipple Gynecomastia
- Severe Gynecomastia
Based on Content:
- Pure Glandular Gynecomastia
- Mix Gynecomastia
- Pseudo Gynecomastia
Based on Age:
- Neonatal Gynecomastia
- Adolescent Gynecomastia
- Adult Gynecomastia
What are the advantages of gynecomastia surgery?
- Some patients with gynecomastia stop to hide enlarged moobs giving a humpback look. This cosmetic surgery will enhance your appearance, as well as your posture.
- A reduced breast can help you to choose your favorite physical activities and maintain your fitness.
- Male breast reduction benefits you out from discomfort and boosts your confidence.
- Improves your image and allows you to wear well-fitted outfits.
- You can enjoy going swimming, gym or socializing.
Contact us today to plan an appointment with our gynecomastia surgeon Dr Audumbar Borgaonkar. He will check you to see if you are a perfect candidate for a male breast reduction. Our trustworthy and dedicated team will be glad to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much duration does it take to recover after gynecomastia surgery?
Recovery varies among patients and the extent of their surgery. Most patients return to work and socialize after around a week. You can do light activity two weeks after surgery and more vigorous movements four to six weeks after the surgery
- Are the scars noticeable after the surgery?
As long as your surgeon makes the incisions precisely and in the natural folds of the skin, the incision lines should disappear after surgery.
- Can moobs develop back after the surgery?
In most instances, the effects of surgery are long-lasting. However, weight gain, steroid or drug usage, and hormonal imbalance may lead to a recurrence of gynecomastia.