The brows often shift down due to aging. The gap between the brows and eyelashes shortens as the skin, and soft tissues lose flexibility. Lowering the brows might give a tired, irritated, or depressed appearance. A brow lift can provide a more youthful and appealing look.
At Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, one of the best plastic surgeon in Mumbai, performs safe and effective eyebrow lift in Mumbai. Dr. Audumabar Borgaonkar has performed eyebrow lift on several patients with effective outcomes. Therefore, Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is considered one of the best eyebrow lift doctor in Mumbai.
Continue reading this article to know more about eyebrow lift, its cost, and more.
First, let’s know,
What is Eyebrow Lift?
An eyebrow lift also called a brow lift or a forehead lift, is a cosmetic procedure that reduces deep creases across the forehead. It also helps achieve a natural and young appearance by reducing frown lines between the eyebrows at the top of the nose and elevating drooping eyebrows.
Excess skin above the eyes can obstruct vision, and many patients say that their eyesight improved after an eyebrow lift. A slight shift in brow position can give you a brighter, younger face while still looking natural and balanced.
Women and men choose eyebrow lifts for a variety of reasons, including:
- To reduce loosened and sagged upper eyelid skin
- To reduce the appearance of deep creases across the forehead
- To reduce frown lines over the nose
- To achieve a more open-eyed and youthful look
- To improve vision
Now, let’s know,
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Eyebrow Lift?
In general, ideal candidates for an eyebrow lift are those: -
- Individuals who are in good health and do not have any medical issues that prevent them from healing.
- Individuals who have a positive goal and realistic expectations from the treatment.
Now, let’s know,
What is the Cost of Eyebrow Lift in Mumbai?
The cost of an eyebrow lift in Mumbai ranges from 60,000 to 1,00,000 INR. If performed with eyelid surgery or facelift, then the price may reduce.
The total cost of the eyebrow lift depends on various factors, including:
- Expertise of the surgeon
- Extent of surgery
- Anaesthesiologist’s fee
- Techniques used
- Quality of post-operative services
- Type of hospital facility
For the minimal price the patients will pay, they will get the best aesthetic outcome. For a one-time payment of the procedure, the patients will gain lifetime confidence and self-esteem. For the patients, it will be a perfect win-win situation. Our patient’s positive outcome is significant to us.
The Actual Procedure of Eyebrow Lift
- First, Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, one of the best plastic surgeon in Mumbai, will administer anaesthesia to the patient.
- The location of the incision for eyebrow lift is determined by the method used to execute the procedure. So, one of the three types of incisions can be used to do eyebrow lift.
- Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift: The incisions for an endoscopic eyebrow lift are done along the front hairline.
- Coronal Eyebrow Lift: The incision for a coronal eyebrow lift is made on the top of the head. This kind of eyebrow lift produces a noticeable result.
Either of the two procedures for eyebrow lift may not work for individuals who have a high forehead and want to have their brows lifted.
3. Anterior Hairline Eyebrow Lift: An anterior hairline approach is used for them, necessitating an incision near the anterior hairline.
After the surgery, the surgeon closes the incisions.
Are there any risks in having an eyebrow lift?
- Fortunately, serious side effects from this procedure are uncommon.
- Every year, many people have successful brow lifts, have no severe complications, and are pleased with the results.
- Also, anyone considering a brow lift should be aware of both the advantages and disadvantages. During the consultation, the surgeon will go over these with the patient.
If you wish to get an eyebrow lift in Mumbai, book an appointment with Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, a skilled eyebrow lift doctor in Mumbai, to get the most elegant brow lift.