- Do you want a cheerful smile and a beautifully dimpled cheek?
- Do you want a natural dimple because you were born without one?
If yes, then a dimpleplasty can be an excellent choice for you. Dimpleplasty is a type of cosmetic surgery used to create a dimple in the cheek or chin to improve and enhance a person's facial appearance. Usually, the dimple is seen as a desirable facial feature that enhances the beauty of the smile.
At Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, one of the best plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai, performs safe and result-oriented dimpleplasty in Navi Mumbai. Moreover, Dr. Audumbar can modify the size, shape, and length of the dimples to match the patient's facial features perfectly.
Dr. Audumbar focuses on creating natural-looking dimples that complement the rest of the face and boost the patient's smile and personality. Hence, Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is also considered one of the leading dimpleplasty doctor in Navi Mumbai.
First, let's understand,
What is Dimpleplasty?
A dimple is a small indentation in the flesh on the human body, most usually observed on the cheek or chin. This characteristic improves a person's attractiveness.
Dimpleplasty is a minimally invasive procedure performed to make dimples on the facial parts, including cheeks or chin. It is a cosmetic procedure that can create dimples that look entirely natural.
Now, let's know,
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Dimpleplasty?
- An individual with good physical condition.
- It can be performed on anyone from various skin colors and types.
- It can be exceptionally beneficial for patients with rounder cheeks.
- The candidate should have realistic expectations from dimpleplasty.
- The patient should be ready to maintain a healthy lifestyle following dimpleplasty.
What is the Cost of Dimpleplasty in Navi Mumbai?
The cost of dimpleplasty in Navi Mumbai ranges from Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 50,000. The price of dimpleplasty is determined by the number, size, and shape of the dimples. It is a one-of-a-kind cosmetic technique that differs from one patient to the next.
Therefore, it is good to receive an introductory consultation with one of the best plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai to know the cost in your particular case of dimpleplasty.
The cost of dimpleplasty also depends on several factors, the most important of which are:
- Surgeon's fee.
- Anesthesiologist's fee.
- Expenses of medications used during surgery.
- Immediate post-operative consultations.
What are the Preoperative Preparations for Dimpleplasty?
Even though dimpleplasty is a minimally invasive surgery, the patient does not need to make many preoperative preparations.
The surgeon may instruct the patient to follow the below instructions to prepare for dimpleplasty:
- Obtain few laboratory tests like blood and urine analysis or a medical examination.
- Take some medications or make changes to the present ones.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements as they might cause bleeding complications.
Now, let's discuss,
The Actual Procedure of Dimpleplasty
Step 1: Anesthesia
The plastic surgeon will perform dimpleplasty under local anaesthesia.
Step 2: Incision
Next, the plastic surgeon will make a small and painless incision only on the inner side of the cheek to create a dimple.
Step 3: Suturing
The plastic surgeon will insert a small absorbable suture into the interior of the cheek and hold it beneath the skin's surface where the dimple is required.
The dimpling in the overlying skin occurs when this suture is tied. Initially, the dimple is visible even when not smiling. But after a few days or weeks, the dimple is only visible when smiling or moving the face.
Now, let's know,
What are the Benefits of Dimpleplasty?
- Permanent and beautiful dimples.
- Boosts overall appearance and self-confidence.
- No hospitalization is required.
- Instant results.
- Minimal downtime.
Is there a Risk of Complications with Dimpleplasty?
Even though dimpleplasty is a simple cosmetic procedure, it does have fewer risks. The following are some of the rare risks associated with dimpleplasty:
- Bleeding at the treated site
- Nerve injury
If you are unsure about your eligibility for dimpleplasty, come in for a consultation with Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, our expert dimpleplasty doctor in Navi Mumbai. During the consultation, Dr. Audumbar will give you expert advice and clear up any questions you have.