Mesotherapy hair fall treatment in Navi Mumbai
Do you dream of beautiful hair, hair that shines, are denser, whose volume will not let you hear, and whose locks will give natural beauty?
Visit “Areeva Clinic, Vashi, Navi Mumbai” to experience thinning hair regrow with non-surgical Mesotherapy hair treatment in Navi Mumbai.
Why Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar of Areeva Clinic for hair Mesotherapy?
- Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, Director of the Areeva Hair Transplant Clinic, Navi Mumbai, is a plastic surgeon who has treated many patients with Mesotherapy hair treatment and provides the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai
- The cosmetic process yields significant results when supported by cutting-edge technologies. The Areeva Hair Clinic has advanced technology necessary for dermatological and reconstructive methods.
- At Areeva Clinic, we provide affordable hair transplant cost & cost-efficient hair loss and hair restoration treatments.
- Dr Audumbar has excellent convincing skills and helps the patients choose the best hair treatment at the right time.
Let’s discuss hair Mesotherapy and how it works in hair loss.
Mesotherapy for hair loss
Hair mesotherapy is a cosmetic clinical approach for restoring volume and lustre to thinning hair. It works on the connective tissue, circulation, and immune and neurosensory systems. Mesotherapy helps restore hormone balance. Further, it promotes the growth of new and healthy hair strands in both men and women. It increases the scalp microcirculation, reduces follicle shrinkage, provides nutrients, and stimulates hair growth.
The process of hair Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy for hair loss takes place in two ways:
- Chemical Mesotherapy
- Your dermatologist will inject a solution of minoxidil, enzymes, herbal extracts, vitamins, and minerals into the scalp's mesoderm layer.
- These ingredients stimulate hair growth by increasing blood circulation, neutralizing excess DHT, reducing inflammation, and stimulating collagen production to stop hair loss.
- Mechanical Mesotherapy
- The expert produces micro-perforations in the affected area that helps induce hair regrowth.
- This motion triggers collagen and elastin production.
- These help in the generation of new tissues in your scalp.
- Mesotherapy doesn't damage the existing collagen.
Benefits of Mesotherapy hair treatment
- Mesotherapy is a non-surgical, painless, and quicker way for hair regrowth.
- Moreover, it boosts the scalp with vitamins to improve blood flow for hair regrowth.
- Mesotherapy is a US-FDA approved technique. Compared to other products like hair regrowth tablets or surgery, it is more successful.
- Also, it covers the bald areas and induces the follicles for hair regrowth.
- Besides, it is a less time-consuming process. It requires around 30 to 50 minutes, depending on the level of hair thinning or baldness.
- Mesotherapy reduces hair fall by restricting the secretion of the DHT hormone.
- Due to active blood flow in your scalp, it helps hair follicles grow faster and survive longer.
How long one has to take the Mesotherapy hair treatment?
The duration of the therapy depends on the individual and the severity of hair loss. Usually, you will need the treatment for around four months, once or twice a week. Our Mesotherapy specialists at Areeva Clinic will plan your sittings and fix the number of sessions needed for your hair loss treatment. The client must be patient and calm while taking this treatment as the results are visible only after the sixth or eighth session. Once your body responds to the treatment, the time and frequency of your treatment may reduce.
Who is not an ideal candidate for hair Mesotherapy?
Do not undergo mesotherapy for hair if you:
- are pregnant or lactating
- are on anticoagulants
- are allergic to the medicines applied in mesotherapy
- have kidney, liver, pancreas, or cardiac disease
- have kidney, liver, pancreas, or cardiac disease
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is mesotherapy hair treatment painful?
If done by a certified hair specialist, it is one of the painless hair regrowth methods.
- Are the results visible after the first session?
The effects of any hair restoration treatment may vary between individuals. But in most cases, the results are notable after 2 to 3 months of therapy.
- Are the mesotherapy hair treatment results permanent?
The results last for around one year after hair mesotherapy.
- Is PRP different from mesotherapy?
Yes, PRP is a complex process than mesotherapy. PRP hair treatment requires a series of clinical steps, whereas mesotherapy is a straightforward method
- What is the recovery period for hair mesotherapy?
As mesotherapy is a non-surgical procedure, there is no recovery period as such. You can return to your routine immediately. Some clients may need a day off due to discomfort and swelling at the injected spots.
- Is there any need for special maintenance after the hair mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy for hair may limit the need for other costly and painful surgeries. Yet, you should take a nutritional diet for best and fast results and follow a routine fitness regimen, as suggested by our dermatologist.