Is your nose shape hindering your confidence?
Are you affected by nasal birth deformity?
Have you got an injury or accident that caused an unpleasing nose shape?
Do you want a sharp and elegant nose?
Rhinoplasty, commonly referred to as a nose job, nose surgery, or nose reshaping surgery, efficiently addresses all the above issues. Rhinoplasty improves your nose's shape, breathing problems, and other functions of the nose.
If you're considering nose surgery, then do visit Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre and consult Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar for safe, effective, and cost-efficient Rhinoplasty in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. He also provides the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai
Why choose Areeva Clinic for Rhinoplasty in Navi Mumbai?
Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is one of the leading Plastic and Reconstructive surgeons in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, with 13+ years of experience. He has operated on 2000+ patients with great success.
Trained and Experienced Staff:
Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre has a team of five qualified and experienced technicians who ensure you are relaxed and safe during the procedure. It is necessary to have well-trained and skilled nose surgery specialists who can be relied upon to do a reliable and flawless job.
Our clinic has cutting-edge medical technology. It helps us provide a safer and comfortable rhinoplasty experience. It also assists us in achieving the desired nose shape and perfectly flawless results.
Rhinoplasty cost in Navi Mumbai is relatively less to a metropolitan city like Mumbai. At Areeva, we provide reliable and cost-efficient rhinoplasty and affordable cost of hair transplant. We make your experience of nose surgery even more satisfying and affordable.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty, usually known as nose surgery, is done on the nose to change its shape or functions. Besides, rhinoplasty includes two forms of nose surgeries, reconstructive and cosmetic.
Reconstructive nose surgery is correcting any medical conditions or problems resulting from any injury. These procedures help the patient’s nose to restore the form and improve the functions.
Cosmetic nose surgery is more to do with changing the size and appearance to enhance the person's overall look or correct any congenital deformities.
Cost of Rhinoplasty in Mumbai
Since rhinoplasty isn't similar for each patient, the nose job cost will vary depending on various factors. People should discuss the total nose surgery cost in Mumbai and the payment structure and follow-up costs with their doctor.
Factors that Affect Nose Job Cost in Mumbai
Several factors determine the rhinoplasty procedure's final cost. These factors are:
Surgeon's expertise: A surgeon with proper training and outstanding prominence will usually charge a higher fee than a less trained or skilled practitioner. However, many individuals are willing to spend the extra cost because they know the qualified surgeon will more likely provide the desired results.
Anesthesia: A nose job might be offered under IV sedation, or standard anesthesia, and which one the surgeon determines will likely affect the nose surgery cost. Also, surgeons charge varying fees, usually in association with expertise and skill.
Surgical facilities: If the surgeon doesn't have their own operational facilities, they'll perform the rhinoplasty at a mobile surgical center or a hospital. Each of these places prices different fees that vary depending on reputation, location, and accessories. Again, several people are ready to pay the extra charges for the comfort and safety.
Geographic location: Like most services, nose job surgery will vary in costs by location. Generally, rhinoplasty will cost more in a metropolis area than in a rural location.
Care during recovery: Some people might require follow-up care or certain medications after the nose job procedure. And, these too impact the treatment's final cost.
You need to understand anesthesia charges. Surgery may not include facility charges and post-operative care in your initial estimate. You'll need to ask about these types of costs upfront to get a more accurate figure.
A nose job cost in Areeva Cosmetic clinic will generally average something like this:
- The doctor's fee for primary rhinoplasty (no previous surgery) is around 90 thousand.
- The surgeon's fee for revision rhinoplasty is about 1.2 lakh.
- For open End nose surgery in Mumbai costs about - 1.2 lakh.
- For close end nose surgery in Mumbai cost about - 90 thousand
Are you the right candidate for Rhinoplasty?
You’re an ideal candidate for nose surgery if,
- You are unhappy with the appearance of your nose.
- Your nose has a deformity that needs to be corrected.
- Your age is correct to undergo surgery without causing any other health complications.
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure.
Types of Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty: It is a scarless procedure that involves making incisions inside the nostrils. This surgery provides limited access to nasal structures.
- Open Rhinoplasty: This surgery includes creating a small incision in the columella between the nostrils. Then making additional incisions inside the nose and gently raising the soft tissues that cover the nose. It gives full access to reshape the nasal structures for optimal results.
- Reduction Rhinoplasty: This surgery is often preferred by many patients who desire to make their nose smaller and shorter or reduce a hump on the bridge.
- Non-surgical Rhinoplasty: A non-surgical rhinoplasty does not involve creating an incision. Instead, it uses injectable fillers to modify the appearance and form of the nose. It targets the bridge, tip, and sides of your nose.
- The nose surgery is an outpatient procedure and does not need any hospital stay.
- First, your surgeon will administer general or local anaesthesia for a painless and relaxed experience.
- Once the area is well numbed, the surgeon will make an incision in your nostrils and then move the bones or cartilage as needed.
- Further, the surgeon will design the underlying structure to the desired shape and size. The nasal skin and tissue are redraped to cover the nasal area.
- After the surgery, the surgeon will close the incision with sutures. Then, place either a package or stent to ensure your nose does not move during healing.
- The average time required for a rhinoplasty procedure is around two to three hours. But it may vary with the complexity of the case.
What are the benefits of Rhinoplasty?
- Enhances your nose shape and look
- Improves any nasal deformity
- Bring a proportion of your facial features
- Improves your breathing
- Boosts your confidence
What are the risks or side-effects associated with nose surgery?
Before undergoing the procedure, you should discuss the benefits and risks of Rhinoplasty. However, Rhinoplasty, if done by any skilled surgeon, then it is a safe procedure. But it may involve risks like:
- Reaction to anaesthesia
- Loss of skin sensation in the operated area
- Pain or swelling in the treated area
- Difficulty in breathing
- Bleeding from the nose
- Septal perforation
- Late recovery
- Undesirable appearance of the nose
- Permanent scarring
If you're willing to change the shape of your nose, then book an appointment with Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar at Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre. He will determine whether Rhinoplasty is the right choice for you.