Eyebrows are the most prominent facial feature of a person. They help to make your eyes more apparent and the shape of your face more attractive. Dr Audumbar will provide you the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai. He says Well-groomed beautiful eyebrows enhance the beauty of your face. Everybody does not have the desired density and length of eyebrows. So, people have to find an alternative way to make themselves beautiful. Traditionally, people used makeup products as a remedy for their thin eyebrows but that again is a temporary solution.
An eyebrow transplant treatment is the only permanent and reliable solution to having dense eyebrows.
Why choose Dr. Audumbar’s Areeva cosmetic surgery centre?
Our chief, Dr Audumbar Borgaonkar, is a plastic surgeon having 13 years of experience. He has completed more than 1000 successful hair transplant procedures to date. We at Areeva cosmetic surgery center, have five well-trained hair transplant technicians along with Dr Audumbar Borgaonkar. We make sure that all our patients get the best treatment. We take care of your safety and comfort the most. Our clinic is fully equipped with leading technology which helps us to achieve completely remarkable results. Along with this, the cost of treatment here is relatively less in comparison to others.
What is an eyebrow transplant?
Eyebrow transplant treatment is a technique where our doctor implants hair grafts to your brow area. The healthy hair comes from your scalp and then they are injected to your eyebrow region. The implanted eyebrows continue to grow for a lifetime. The procedure is very delicate. The implanted hairs have to be placed perfectly i.e. in the direction of hair of the existing eyebrows. The requirement of hair grafts depends upon the existing amount of hair in your eyebrow. In general, an eyebrow transplant will require 50 to 325 hair grafts. The treatment is very safe with a high success rate.You will see a remarkable difference between the before and after treatment look of your eyebrows.
The procedure is similar to traditional hair transplant treatment.
- Cleaning of your donor region
- Application of local anesthesia to the donor region
- Slit making at the recipient site
- Extraction of number of grafts according to your need
- Finding out the suitable hair grafts for your eyebrow
- Implantation of grafts into your eyebrow area
This entire process generally takes about 2-3 hours.
Cost of eyebrow transplant treatment:
On average, the cost of each graft ranges between Rs. 15 to Rs. 25.The total cost of treatment will vary depending upon the number of hair graft you require. To know more about your treatment cost book an appointment with us.
What are the Advantages of an eyebrow hair transplant?
The advantages of eyebrow hair transplant are as follows-
- You will get a thick and prominent eyebrow after the transplant.
- The treatment is absolutely safe.
- Enhance your appearance with a more defined eyebrow
- Improvement in your expression through facial communication
- It is a permanent and least painful treatment
- It hides all scars and injury marks around your eyebrow region
- You can resume your regular life just after the treatment
- No need to thread eyebrows, if you are satisfied with their new shape and density
- The treatment will give you a natural look with good hair density
- Watch your self-confidence grow with perfectly shaped eyebrows
You should not go for an eyebrow transplant if you are suffering from the following problems-
- Alopecia Areata
- Bleeding disorders
- Complications related to cosmetic surgery previously
Eyebrow transplant before and after:
- Do not take medicines that contain aspirin ten days before your surgery
- Stop smoking and consumption of alcohol
- Avoid caffeine intake on the day of surgery
- Take vitamin-C, one week before the surgery
- Take all the prescribed medicines.
- Avoid exposure to heat and sun.
- You may experience mild bruising, inflammation, redness or infection. But do not worry these will go after a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much time an eyebrow transplant treatment takes?
The full procedure of eyebrow hair transplant surgery generally takes 2 to 3 hours. Here, half of the time is utilized for harvesting the follicles and the remaining half is used for implantation.
- How long does the eyebrow transplantation last?
The treatment is a permanent solution for your thin eyebrow. It will stay with you throughout your life.
- How many hair follicles are required for the treatment?
The number of hair follicles required for the treatment depends upon your desired look of eyebrows i.e in terms of density and length
- What are the side effects of an eyebrow hair transplant?
The treatment is generally safe and free from any long-term side effects. But you may experience redness, infection or inflammation just after the surgery which will be gone after a few days.
- Can I implant someone else’s hair?
No, it is not possible because the transplanting hair follicle means transferring tissue. The two people may not have the exact tissue match. In this case, your body’s immune system will reject those grafts. As a result, the treatment will become unsuccessful.