Fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin around the eyes and forehead are the first indicators of aging on the face. All of these things might make you appear irritable, tired, and old. On the other hand, a brow lift can give these areas a more smooth and relaxed appearance.
Eyebrow lift surgery is a sophisticated procedure that necessitates a high level of precision and expertise. Hence, if you want to have an eyebrow lift in Mumbai that is safe and effective, you should always seek treatment from a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. Once you choose a skilled surgeon, you can rest assured of the outcomes of your brow lift.
In this article, we will discuss all you need to know about brow lifts so you can decide if it's suitable for you.
First, let’s know more about,
What is Brow Lift Surgery?
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, is a surgical procedure that raises and smooths the brow to appear more relaxed and youthful. The majority of people get a brow lift for aesthetic reasons. A brow lift decreases the indications of aging on the forehead and between the brows, such as wrinkles and fine lines. Low or sagging brows that veil the upper eyelid can be repositioned using brow lift surgery.
A brow lift is a popular and significant procedure that produces long-lasting results. In comparison, Botox injections are a less invasive but short-term treatment option. Before undergoing a brow lift, seek a second opinion on all of your treatment options.
To improve your appearance, your doctor may suggest additional cosmetic treatments. A brow lift is frequently combined with eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), removing excess skin from the upper or lower eyelids. Brow lifts are commonly paired with a facelift (rhytidectomy) to improve the appearance of wrinkles in the face and neck.
Now, let’s know,
Why or when should you have a brow lift?
Your doctor may recommend a brow lift to reduce wrinkles and lines on your forehead and between your brows. A brow lift also slightly repositions the brows for a more alert, renewed appearance. If you are considering eyelid surgery, your doctor might suggest a brow lift as well. Sagging and drooping eyebrows can make you look fatigued so that a brow lift might help.
Your doctor may recommend a brow lift if:
- You are bothered by creases in your forehead or furrows between your brows.
- You have sagging or low-set eyebrows.
- You are unhappy with the appearance of your eyes due to excess skin above the eyelids.
- You are physically healthy, don't smoke, and have realistic expectations of improvement, not perfection.
Steps Involved in An Eyebrow Lift
- To keep you comfortable during your treatment, your surgeon may use intravenous sedation or a general anesthetic.
- If you undergo an endoscopic brow lift, your surgeon will use an endoscope (a surgical video camera) and special instruments to reposition, change, or remove the tissue and muscle underneath the skin through tiny incisions made within your hairline.
- This procedure improves the appearance of noticeable creases and furrows in the forehead. Incisions at the temples and in the scalp can be used to fix low-positioned or sagging brows.
- If you have a coronal brow lift, your surgeon may create tiny incisions from the ear, allowing them to pinpoint specific brow areas to fix. The incision lines are adequately hidden by your hair or the natural contours of your face.
- Your surgeon may use removable or absorbable sutures, surgical tape, skin adhesives, and/or specific clips to close the incisions.
Now, let’s know,
How much does an eyebrow lift cost?
The cost of a brow lift in Mumbai may range from Rs. 60,000 and Rs. 1,00,000. Several factors influence the total cost of an eyebrow lift, including the surgeon's experience, the scope of surgery, the anesthesiologist's fee, the procedures used, the quality of post-operative care, and the type of medical facility.
It will be an ideal win-win situation for the patients. Patients will obtain the best cosmetic result for the least amount of money. Patients will get lifetime confidence and self-esteem for a one-time payment of the surgery.
What to expect during recovery from an eyebrow lift surgery?
You may be given particular recovery and after-care recommendations by your plastic surgeon. Make sure you follow these instructions to get the most out of your healing. Your forehead may be bandaged and/or lightly wrapped to reduce swelling and bruising after brow lift surgery, and a small tube may be present to drain any extra blood or fluid that collects beneath the skin.
You should keep your head up and get plenty of rest until your surgeon gives you the go light. Within 7-10 days, your sutures and clips should be removed, and you should be able to resume normal activities that do not place you at risk of damage within 10-14 days. The length of your recovery will depend on the type of eyebrow lift you had. You may notice the benefits in a matter of weeks.
If you are thinking about getting a brow lift but aren't sure if it's suitable for you, visit Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Center or schedule a brow lift consultation with Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar. Dr. Borgaonkar will answer your questions and go through your issues during your appointment to see if a brow lift can help you accomplish your goals.