It is the time for the most awaited season of the year- Monsoon!
Navi Mumbai and Mumbai are known for their rainy weather. It is the time to enjoy hot samosas and bhajiyas with tea! It is time to enjoy the pleasant rainy weather and it is time to admire the greenery all around! It is time to dance in the rain and feel the peaceful, beautiful, small, white pearl-like drops of the rain touch your skin and experience the feeling of being in heaven! It is time to be filled with the color of joy seeing the joyful and colorful rainbow. It is time to remember all the filmy rainy songs! Also, it is time to protect your skin and hair! Yes, the most beautiful things too come with a flaw! Rains do give us joy and pleasure, but they can also harm our skin and hair. When the raindrops touch our skin, it feels so blissful. But don't let this momentary bliss turn into permanent sorrow. Do not let the blissful touch of raindrops on your skin turn into a sorrowful touch by causing skin and hair problems. Not only one's health is at more risk during monsoon season but even the health of one's hair and skin are at risk! So just like we use an umbrella to protect ourselves from getting wet in the rain and protect ourselves from getting ill, the same way we need to have an umbrella for our hair and skin too to protect them from the rain! One such useful umbrella that saves our skin and hair from rain is a plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai. Yes, it is advisable to seek help from the best plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai to protect your skin from severe skin problems caused due to rains.
This article discusses the common skin and hair problems in the monsoon season and how to deal with them.
What are the common skin problems faced in monsoon?
In the monsoon season, along with rains also arrives harmful bacteria and fungi. These bacteria and fungi are harmful to our hair and skin and cause different infections. The skin problems caused due to these bacteria and fungi are as follows-
- Athlete's foot- Athlete's foot, is a fungal infection in which blisters form in the feet. It is a transmittable infection. But by taking the following precautions you can avoid it.
v Keep your feet dry and clean
v Keep your shoes also dry and clean
In case, you get an Athlete's foot, it is advisable to get it treated by the best cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai.
- Tinea fungal infections- Monsoon season may lead to fungal infections that ruin your skin and cause skin problems like ringworms etc. The fungal infections may also harm your nails and weaken them.
- Impetigo- It is a bacterial infection common in the monsoon season. It causes red sores. It can be treated by visiting the best plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai.
- Scabies- It is a common skin problem faced in the monsoon season. It causes severe rashes on the skin and makes the skin itchy.
- Eczema- This skin condition causes the skin to become dry and itchy. It also causes redness in the skin.
How to deal with skin infections caused in the monsoon season?
In the monsoon season, there is the growth of bacteria and fungi on our skin that causes various skin problems and makes our skin dry and dehydrated. This makes our skin itchy. By using the following measures, you can protect your skin from the different skin problems experienced in the monsoon season-
- Keep your skin hydrated. Severe humidity leads to sweat and dirt and the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi on your skin. So, it is important to keep your skin clean and apply a skin lotion a few times a day to keep your skin moisturized.
- In case your skin gets oily in the monsoon season, it is advisable to use ripe papaya pulp. Applying skin lotion also helps to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized during the monsoon season.
You can even treat your skin problems and protect yourself from developing severe skin problems by visiting and getting treated by the best cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai.
So, by using the above umbrellas, you can protect your skin from the ill effects of rain and avoid getting infected by harmful bacteria and fungi.
What are the common hair problems faced in the monsoon season?
In the monsoon season, we all wish to open our hair and do a rain-dance with open hair! Isn't that too much fun? But don't let the fun get too expensive. Wetting our hair in the rain is fun but it can lead to hair problems. The rainwater is toxic and harmful to our hair. It causes dandruff and hair fall. It also makes our hair itchy.
In case you experience hair loss and hair problems in the monsoon season, it is advisable to seek immediate help from a hair transplant surgeon in Navi Mumbai.
How can one avoid hair problems in the monsoon season?
By implementing the following tips, one can avoid hair problems in the monsoon season-
- Do not leave your hair open in the monsoon season
- Avoid wetting your hair in rains
- Keep your hair protected by covering your head with a scarf when going out.
You can get effective treatment for your hair problems by visiting the best hair transplant doctor in Navi Mumbai.
Monsoon is the most awaited season of the year. With it comes excitement and thrill. Our social media accounts are filled with pictures of ourselves getting wet in the rain and pictures of the monsoon climate. When raindrops touch our skin and hair it gives rise to the feeling of peace and bliss. But with bliss also comes risk. With the excitement of the monsoon season also comes the risk of getting affected by skin and hair problems. So, we should enjoy the monsoon season without sacrificing our skin and hair. We can do this by taking proper precautions to keep our skin and hair safe. And in case, one experiences any skin or hair problem it is advisable to seek immediate help from a doctor in Navi Mumbai to avoid further problems. Don't let the rains wash away your excitement and joy about the monsoon season by causing skin and hair-related problems. Don’t let rain turn into pain! So, for not allowing rain to turn into pain, joy and safety must go hand in hand. So, along with your rainy umbrella do not forget to use the umbrella that protects your skin and hair from the rains. Safety is an umbrella that protects your joy got from rains and saves it from turning into pain. So, do dance in the rain but safely. Do enjoy the rainy weather but be safe. Do click pictures of yourself dancing in the rain and flood the social media with those rainy snaps but keep safety in mind. Don't let the joy turn expensive for your hair and skin!
Wish you a happy and safe monsoon!