Are you planning for breast implant surgery?
Then selecting the size, shape, and profile of breast implant is an important decision that you need to make before the breast implant surgery. This is a crucial step in breast implant surgery. Selecting the right size, shape, and profile of breast implant is essential for the success of breast implant surgery. The success of the surgery depends on the implant chosen.
This article discusses the 5 things that you should know about the size, shape, and profile of breast implants. This will help you in making a better decision and help you in choosing the right breast implant thus increasing the success chances of your breast implant surgery.
It is also advisable to seek help from the best plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai to decide which breast implant would be the best for you.
The following 5 things about the shape, size and profile of breast implants will help you in making a better decision regarding which breast implant you should go for.
- Breast Implant Shapes: Breast implants come in two shapes- round and anatomical shapes. There is a harmonious distribution of the volume in round-shaped breast implants whereas most of the volume is in the lower pole in anatomical (teardrop-shaped) breast implants. Round implants come in both smooth and textured surfaces whereas anatomical implants come in just textured surfaces. Which breast implant shape is best for you depends on the following factors-
v Chest anatomy
v Amount and distribution of breast tissue
v Implant placement
v The desired look you wish to have
Both the breast implants have different profiles, widths, and heights. It is advisable to seek advice from the best plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai to decide on which shape breast implant you should choose. But after all the final decision is yours!
- Breast Implant Profile: A breast implant profile refers to how much implant projects forward from the chest wall when standing. Implants come in different profiles which are as follows-
v Low profile: Implants having a low profile have a wide base. Low-profile implants are suitable for people who have a wide chest frame and who prefer implants with less projection.
v Moderate profile: These breast implants have a wide base, but more projection compared to low profile breast implants. Moderate profile implants are not suitable for people having small chest frames.
v Moderate plus profile: This implant has more projection and narrow width. Moderate plus profile implants are suitable for people who want a wider look.
v High profile: This implant has a narrow base-width. High-profile implants are preferred by most people as they give a younger look.
v Ultra-high profile: This implant profile has the highest projection and the narrowest base. This is suitable for people who have a small chest frame. But ultra-high-profile implants do not provide natural-looking results.
It is advisable to seek help from the best plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai to decide which breast implant profile is best for you.
- Right Implant Shape and Profile
Which is the right implant shape and profile for you?
This depends on a variety of factors as follows-
v Chest anatomy and measurements
v Amount and distribution of breast tissue
v Placement of breast implants
v Size of implant
v Elasticity of breast tissue
A plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai can help you in deciding the implant that's best for you and has the right shape and profile. Seek help from a plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai to choose the right implant shape and profile and get natural-looking results.
- Size of breast implant: The size of the breast implant should match with the natural width of the breast for getting the desired outcome. The projection of the implant is also a factor that should be considered in deciding the size of the breast implant. Usually, the more projection an implant has, the narrower is the width of the implant. And wider the width of the implant, lower the projection. Both, width, and profile of the implant play a significant role in deciding the size of breast implant one should go for.
Plastic surgeons can help you in deciding which size of breast implant you should go for, but ultimately the ball lies in your court.
- Natural Results: Natural results and desired outcome is achieved when the size, shape, and profile of implants are chosen based on chest anatomy and measurements and based on the height and width of hips and shoulders. The best plastic surgeon can also guide you in getting natural-looking results and the desired outcome by helping you choose an implant with the size, shape, and profile that's best for you.
Hope this article helped you in deciding which breast implant you should go for. The success of breast implant surgery depends upon this decision. Selecting a breast implant is an important part of breast implant surgery. So, it is essential to select the right breast implant to get the right results from the surgery.
So, what have you decided?
Or are you still confused about which breast implant you should choose?
If you are still confused about which breast implant you should choose, then it is advisable to seek help from the best plastic surgeon in Navi Mumbai.