Body Hair Transplant in Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Are you suffering hair loss or baldness and want to undergo a hair transplant?
But your scalp doesn’t have enough hair for transplantation. Then the Body Hair Transplant method will be an excellent choice for you.
At Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we provide the best body hair transplant even though you have scalp hair scarcity. If you have less hair density on the scalp, we perform a body hair transplant using the body's hair to fill in small, thinned areas.
If you want to restore your hair, visit Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre and consult Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar for a high-quality and cost-efficient Body Hair Transplant in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is among the leading hair transplant surgeons in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, with 13+ years of experience. He is broad-certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with a specialization in FUE and Bio-FUE hair transplant techniques. With his treatment, he has happily satisfied 2000+ patients and has performed 1000+ hair transplant procedures.
Why choose us?
- Experienced Surgeon: Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is a proficient hair transplant surgeon with more than 13 years of experience. He has successfully done 1000+ hair transplants. For body hair transplant, excellent skills and expertise are essential. Dr. Borgaonkar has these capabilities as he has skillfully executed hair transplants and happily satisfied many patients by giving them the desired look.
- Qualified and Experienced Staff: Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre has a team of 5+ well-trained and seasoned hair transplant technicians who ensure you are relaxed and safe during the transplant. It is essential to have qualified and experienced hair transplant technicians who can be relied upon to do a reliable and flawless job.
- Advanced Technology: Areeva Clinic has the latest technologies that make hair restoration methods safer and comfortable. Dr. Audumbar performs the most advanced hair transplants like FUE and Bio-FUE. These methods are secure, don’t leave any scars, and give more density to hair. They also help in obtaining a uniform look and perfect results with a faster recovery rate. So, you can choose the body hair transplant at Areeva without the fear of any flaw.
- Cost-efficient Treatment: Body hair transplant cost in Navi Mumbai is relatively less than in a metropolitan city like Mumbai. We offer safe and cost-efficient hair transplants. It will make your experience of hair transplant at Areeva even better and affordable.
What is Body Hair Transplant?
Body hair transplants (BHTs) provide a dual purpose by bringing unwanted body hair to the scalp, which is more productive. BHTs increase the availability of the donor hair supply in patients with full-body hair. Body hair transplant is a promising alternative. You can opt for this method as a substitute for other hair transplant options. Body hair transplantation methods are also beneficial to transplant hair from scars caused by accidents or streaks.
What does the body hair transplant cost?
The cost of a body hair transplant is less than other hair transplant methods. The price also varies on the number of grafts needed, the extent of the treated area, and the technique used for transplant.
What is the body hair transplantation procedure?
- Body hair transplant occurs in several ways, such as removing a strip of the scalp, transplanting it into the skin, or even using a hair extractor. This method is the conventional FUT hair transplant method. We at Areeva utilize the FUE method for better and scarless results.
- Body hair transplantation works on the same extraction principle as in FUE. The only difference is, the hair removal takes place from other body areas rather than only the scalp. The FUE technique helps to achieve a natural result and protects the donor region from trauma.
- The FUE method also supplies more donor sites, as it is suitable for the hair graft extraction from other body parts.
- The number of grafts needed is higher as a body hair follicle usually provides one hair per follicle.
- Some of the exceptional results in body hair transplants come from beard hair. But we also use body hair from other body parts in some clients.
- Before a body hair transplant, you should consider that the hair on different body parts is different in quality from that on the scalp.
- Patients should be aware of these variations before undergoing a hair transplant. There is a significant difference between body hair transplant and conventional hair extraction procedures.
Benefits of Body Hair Transplant:
- Body hair transplants are an outstanding alternative for hair loss or other conditions such as cancer, diabetes, etc.
- You get a significant amount of grafts to cover the bald patches on the scalp.
- The results achieved by beard hair grafts can, in some cases, as excellent as those of scalp hair grafts.
- An individual can get rid of unwanted body hair and use it for other necessary purposes.
If you are considering a hair transplant, visit us at Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Clinic or book an appointment with Dr. Audumbar Borgoankar. He will determine which hair transplant is suitable for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can you trim or shave after a beard body hair transplant?
You can shave on the third or fifth day itself. Beard recovers quicker than the scalp. Shaving will help clean the donor area and will decrease scar formation by removing crusts.
- How many grafts can we obtain from the chest?
We can obtain about 500-600 hair grafts from the chest. Typically, the chest produces anagen hair quality from the two breast mounds, including the sternum.
- Is a body hair transplant process painful?
No, you will not experience pain if your surgeon administers enough anesthesia. Also, the hair extraction speed is crucial as the anesthesia is not long-lasting as in the scalp.
- Can the body and scalp hair grafts be done in a single session?
Yes, your surgeon can do the body to scalp hair transplant in one session. But, if a chest hair graft transplant is needed, it may require a second session.