Is your nose shape hindering your confidence?
Are you affected by nasal birth deformity?
Have you got an injury or accident that caused an unpleasing nose shape?
Do you want a sharp and elegant nose?
Rhinoplasty, commonly referred to as a nose job, nose surgery, or nose reshaping surgery, efficiently addresses all the above issues. Rhinoplasty improves your nose's shape, breathing problems, and other functions of the nose.
If you're considering nose surgery, then do visit Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre and consult Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar for safe, effective, and cost-efficient Rhinoplasty in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Why choose Areeva Clinic for Rhinoplasty in Navi Mumbai?
ª Experienced Surgeon:
Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is one of the leading Plastic and Reconstructive surgeons in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, with 13+ years of experience. He has operated on 2000+ patients with great success.
ª Trained and Experienced Staff:
Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre has a team of five qualified and experienced technicians who ensure you are relaxed and safe during the procedure. It is necessary to have well-trained and skilled nose surgery specialists who can be relied upon to do a reliable and flawless job.
ª Modern Technology:
Our clinic has cutting-edge medical technology. It helps us provide a safer and comfortable rhinoplasty experience. It also assists us in achieving the desired nose shape and perfectly flawless results.
ª Cost-efficient Surgery:
Rhinoplasty cost in Navi Mumbai is relatively less to a metropolitan city like Mumbai. At Areeva, we provide reliable and cost-efficient rhinoplasty. We make your experience of nose surgery even more satisfying and affordable.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty, usually known as nose surgery, is done on the nose to change its shape or functions. Besides, rhinoplasty includes two forms of nose surgeries, reconstructive and cosmetic.
Reconstructive nose surgery is correcting any medical conditions or problems resulting from any injury. These procedures help the patient’s nose to restore the form and improve the functions.
Cosmetic nose surgery is more to do with changing the size and appearance to enhance the person's overall look or correct any congenital deformities.
Are you the right candidate for Rhinoplasty?
You’re an ideal candidate for nose surgery if,
- You are unhappy with the appearance of your nose.
- Your nose has a deformity that needs to be corrected.
- Your age is correct to undergo surgery without causing any other health complications.
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure.
Types of Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty: It is a scarless procedure that involves making incisions inside the nostrils. This surgery provides limited access to nasal structures.
- Open Rhinoplasty: This surgery includes creating a small incision in the columella between the nostrils. Then making additional incisions inside the nose and gently raising the soft tissues that cover the nose. It gives full access to reshape the nasal structures for optimal results.
- Reduction Rhinoplasty: This surgery is often preferred by many patients who desire to make their nose smaller and shorter or reduce a hump on the bridge.
- Non-surgical Rhinoplasty: A non-surgical rhinoplasty does not involve creating an incision. Instead, it uses injectable fillers to modify the appearance and form of the nose. It targets the bridge, tip, and sides of your nose.
- The nose surgery is an outpatient procedure and does not need any hospital stay.
- First, your surgeon will administer general or local anaesthesia for a painless and relaxed experience.
- Once the area is well numbed, the surgeon will make an incision in your nostrils and then move the bones or cartilage as needed.
- Further, the surgeon will design the underlying structure to the desired shape and size. The nasal skin and tissue are redraped to cover the nasal area.
- After the surgery, the surgeon will close the incision with sutures. Then, place either a package or stent to ensure your nose does not move during healing.
- The average time required for a rhinoplasty procedure is around two to three hours. But it may vary with the complexity of the case.
What are the benefits of Rhinoplasty?
- Enhances your nose shape and look
- Improves any nasal deformity
- Bring a proportion of your facial features
- Improves your breathing
- Boosts your confidence
What are the risks or side-effects associated with nose surgery?
Before undergoing the procedure, you should discuss the benefits and risks of Rhinoplasty. However, Rhinoplasty, if done by any skilled surgeon, then it is a safe procedure. But it may involve risks like:
- Reaction to anaesthesia
- Loss of skin sensation in the operated area
- Pain or swelling in the treated area
- Difficulty in breathing
- Bleeding from the nose
- Septal perforation
- Late recovery
- Undesirable appearance of the nose
- Permanent scarring
If you're willing to change the shape of your nose, then book an appointment with Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar at Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre. He will determine whether Rhinoplasty is the right choice for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1 . Will Rhinoplasty surgery be visible after undergoing it?
People cannot make out about nose surgery once the primary recovery takes place. Rhinoplasty aims to achieve a natural-looking nose.
2. How long will it take to resume work?
You can return to work in a week or ten days. You can proceed with heavy work after two to three weeks.
3. What is the suitable age for conducting Rhinoplasty?
The women should be more than 16 years and men of 18 years to undergo Rhinoplasty surgery. It is to ensure that your nasal growth is complete as further growth may affect Rhinoplasty results.