Beard is a symbol of manhood, shows maturity, and boosts confidence in men. The beard develops after puberty when the hormones become active. Unfortunately, despite entering adulthood, some men don’t seem to grow a fair and dense beard. Such men are perfect candidates for beard hair transplantation.
Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre boasts of skilled and experienced hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar. He is known to provide the most natural-looking beard hair transplant in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, the Founder of Areeva Clinic, is one of the top-rated hair transplant surgeons in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, with 13+ years of experience. He is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with expertise in FUE and Bio-FUE hair transplant procedures. He has successfully treated 2000+ patients and has performed more than 1000 hair transplants.
The Areeva Clinic is well-equipped with the latest hair restoration techniques. Our clients recognize Areeva as one of the leading hair transplant clinics in Navi Mumbai because of our unique and superior treatments.
Why choose us?
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Surgeon
At Areeva, you will get a beard hair transplant from Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, a skilled hair transplant surgeon with 13+ years of experience.
For beard hair transplant, excellent skills and expertise are essential. Dr. Borgaonkar has these abilities as he has performed 1000+ hair transplants and has served patients with the most desirable results without any side-effects.
- Certified and Skilled Technical Staff
A doctor plays a crucial role, but other support staff's expertise is also essential for safe and perfect service delivery.
Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre has a team of 5+ trained and experienced hair transplant technicians who ensure you are comfortable and safe during the procedure.
- Advanced Technology
Areeva Clinic has the most advanced technologies that make hair restoration safer and comfortable. Dr. Audumbar offers the latest hair transplants, such as FUE and Bio-FUE. These techniques are safe, scarless, and give more dense hair.
They also help in achieving a uniform look and excellent results with a faster recovery rate. So, you can choose the beard hair transplant at Areeva without the fear of getting any imperfection.
- Affordable Treatments
At Areeva Clinic, you will receive a beard transplant from an expert surgeon with advanced equipment and other modernized amenities. At the same time, we frame our costs to a level where anyone can afford it and benefit from our treatments.
Beard hair transplant cost in Navi Mumbai is comparatively less than in a metropolitan city like Mumbai. We provide reliable and inexpensive hair transplants. It will make your experience of hair transplant at Areeva better and more affordable.
Who is suitable for Beard Hair Transplant?
- Men with considerably less or no beard.
- Men who want to improve the thickness of existing beard hairs.
- Loss of beard due to trauma or burns.
- Chronic alopecia areata, which is not responding to any medications.
- Dissecting cellulitis, scarring Alopecia due to Folliculitis decal vans, and other skin ailments.
How is Beard Hair Transplantation performed?
- First, the hair transplant surgeon will examine your scalp donor area and your face.
- Your surgeon will discuss the pattern and the density of the beard you want. Then, they will create a final plan based on your expectations.
- Your doctor will order a few blood and physical tests to ensure that you are healthy enough to undergo a hair transplant.
Hair Transplant Methods used for Beard Transplantation
In Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplant:
- First, your surgeon will outline the portion where the beard has to be grown. It makes the area clear for surgeons to operate within.
- It also makes their activity easy and assists in achieving a more natural-looking beard.
- The surgeon will remove the hair grafts from the back or side of your scalp and transplant them into the cheeks and chin.
- Usually, surgeons perform beard hair transplants utilizing FUE techniques. This method gives scarless results and has a faster recovery rate.
In Bio-Follicular Unit Extraction (Bio- FUE) Hair Transplant:
- The surgeon extracts the hair grafts from the donor area and places them in a platelet-rich-plasma solution.
- It is a nutrient-rich extract with growth factors that increase the hair follicles' survival rate outside the body.
- The surgeon transplants the hair grafts into the facial region that needs a beard.
What is the Beard Hair Transplant Cost?
The beard hair transplant cost in Navi Mumbai per graft is slightly more than the one extracted in other types of hair transplants. It’s not because of the complexity of the extraction of hair grafts but the designing of tiny holes or slits on the face where it should look aesthetically pleasing.
The price also changes based on the type of method used, the number of grafts required, surgeon’s accreditation, etc.
Advantages of Beard Hair Transplant
- Safe procedure
- Permanent results
- No risk as it utilizes local anaesthesia
- A painless process with successful outcomes
- The new beard hair can be shaved or trimmed as usual
- Beard hair transplant hides the marks and burned skin
- Transplanted hair function as natural hair
What are the Side-effects of Beard Hair Transplant?
You may get a few of the temporary side-effects in the treated area like,
- Scabbing and crusts
If you're considering a beard hair transplant, then you should visit Areeva Cosmetic Surgery Centre for a safe and cost-efficient hair transplant. Please book an appointment with our proficient hair transplant surgeon and seek the most suitable hair transplant treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1 . Is the beard hair transplant painful?
No. It is a painless method as local anaesthesia is given before the procedure.
2 . Are there any risks of getting scars?
No, there is no risk of a scar if your surgeon uses an advanced hair transplant technique and carefully performs the procedure.
3 . When can you shave after the beard transplant?
The surgeon recommends not to shave for 15 days after the transplant. For some patients, they may suggest carefully cutting their hair after a week.
4 . What is the recovery period of a beard hair transplant?
Approximately, it takes around two to four weeks to recover completely from a beard transplant.