Welcome to Areeva Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Once you start losing hair you are keen on getting the best solution for it. What can be better than a hair restoration treatment!
When it comes to treatment, we all worry about the hair transplant cost in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Here is the detailed information about the cost of hair transplant treatment at our centre.
Areeva Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Centre is Navi Mumbai’s leading provider of Hair Transplant Treatment. We also provide various other Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments for skin and body.
The founder of our clinic, Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar is a Medical Council of India (MCI) certified surgeon. He is well known for providing natural-looking hair transplant in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Here is the Cost of Various Hair Transplant Procedures at our clinic
For pattern baldness, we conduct surgical hair transplant procedures. We extract hair grafts from the donor area i.e. the back of the head, and implant the same in the bald scalp. Depending on the number of hair grafts required to cover the baldness, we calculate the cost.
At Areeva Clinic, the cost of a single hair graft ranges between Rs. 15 to Rs. 25. Per hair graft contains 2 to 4 hair strands.
To give you a better idea, here are the cost details of the hair transplant treatments that we provide:
FUT - Follicular Unit Transplant
In this method, we take a strip of hair-bearing skin from the donor area and separate it into individual follicular units. These follicular units are then implanted in the bald area.
For the FUT procedure, our cost per hair graft is between Rs. 20 to Rs. 25. Depending upon the number of grafts required we calculate the total amount. The average cost for 1000 grafts ranges between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000.
BioFUE is an advanced and most preferred form of FUE. In this method, we combine the FUE procedure with PRP i.e. Platelet-rich plasma.
We take the patient’s blood and put it in a machine. The machine spins rapidly and separates the platelet-rich plasma from the blood. We extract individual hair follicles from the donor area and soak it into the PRP solution. This enhances the survival of hair grafts which boost hair growth post-surgery. We punch holes in the bald area and implant these nourished grafts.
At Areeva clinic, we highly recommend BioFUE to our patients. It provides natural-looking results and increases the density of coverage.
The cost per hair graft is between Rs. 15 to Rs. 20. for BioFUE. The average cost for 1000 grafts ranges between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000.
Body Hair Transplant
It happens that the back of the head is too weak to act as a donor area for extracting the hair grafts. These hair grafts have a low survival rate and will not provide long-term results. In such cases, we combine BioFUE with Body Hair Transplant. In this method, if a patient has a weaker donor area, we extract grafts from his beard or chest area for transplantation.
Since this method requires high precision, the cost per graft is between Rs. 25 to Rs. 30.
DHT - Direct Hair Transplant
Direct Hair Transplant (DHT) is a modification of FUE. In this technique, hair graft extraction and implantation happen simultaneously. This technique is mostly used when more than 3000 grafts are needed for implantation in one session.
For DHT, we charge between Rs. 40 to Rs. 45 per hair graft. The average cost for 1000 grafts will be around Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 45,000.
Hair Graft Calculator
This is the tabular representation of the approximate cost of hair transplant treatment
|Number of grafts||BioFUE||FUT||DHI|
|1500 - 2000||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80, 000|
|2000 – 3000||Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,20,000|
|3000 – 4000||Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 60,000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000||Rs. 1,20,000 to Rs. 1,60,000|
|4000 – 5000||Rs. 60,000 to 75,000||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,60,000 to Rs. 2,00,000|
|5000 - 6000||Package||Package||Package|
|6000 - 7000||Package||Package||Package|
To understand how much will the hair transplant cost for your level of baldness, you should visit our clinic and meet the expert surgeon for consultation.
Here is the procedure of consultation so that you understand at which stage you will get to know about the cost of hair transplant:
- Send us the photos of your scalp on WhatsApp and will tell you the approximate cost of hair transplant treatment. or
- Contact us to book an appointment with the hair transplant surgeon.
- Visit our clinic at the given appointment date and time.
- Tell our surgeon about your hair loss problems along with the desired results you are looking for.
- Our surgeon will ask you a few questions to understand the reason for hair loss and baldness.
- Our surgeon will access the grade of your bald area to analyze the number of grafts required to cover the area.
- Our surgeon will access the strength of the donor area.
- Our surgeon will understand your expectations and hair density you need.
- Our surgeon will explain the hair transplant technique most suitable to give you the desired result.
- Our surgeon will calculate the total cost depending on various factors.
- You can go home and make a decision based on the consultation.
Your hair transplant cost will majorly be dependent on the following factors:
- Baldness Level
The first factor we consider for calculation of cost is the level of baldness. The initial stages of baldness will cost less as compared to the later stages. This is because the number of hair graft increases at each stage of baldness.
- Requirement of Grafts
We examine the number of hair grafts required for implantation in per square centimeter. For higher density, we aim to implant 50 to 55 hair grafts per sq cm. Accordingly, we add up the number of grafts required to cover the entire bald area for higher density.
- Hair transplant technique
We analyze which technique will be the best suitable to cover your baldness and give you natural-looking results. Our techniques include PRP sessions also. Depending on whether you need FUT, BioFUE, and the number of PRP sessions, we decide the cost of the treatment. The cost of one PRP session is between Rs. 2500 to Rs. 3000.
- Donor area
If the back of your head is not a suitable donor area then we can suggest body hair transplant. The cost of the treatment will increase according to the number of grafts extracted from your beard or chest area.
We design packages for our patients depending upon the analysis done during the consultation. Our package includes the cost of hair transplant treatment, PRP sessions, and post-surgery medicines (optional).
We understand that our patients need financial assistance for the treatment.
Areeva Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Centre provides 0% interest rate EMI options to their patients. For this regard, we have partnered with Bajaj Finance as well as LetsMD.
Why choose Areeva Clinic?
- Our surgeon Dr. Audumbar, who is MCI certified Plastic Surgeon, himself performs the surgery. He has performed 1000+ hair transplant procedures in the last 5 years.
- We ensure ultra-high-density driven hair transplant treatment which gives younger-looking results.
- There is no scarring on the head, hence, you can keep your hair short as per your preference.
- We are even experts in providing beard, mustache, and eyebrow transplant with great results.
- We use specialized and modern Punch Machines for the surgery to eliminate any possible damage to the scalp.
- We use technologically advanced instruments in our OT so that our patients are comfortable during the procedure.
- Our state-of-art infrastructure ensures complete safety and hygiene throughout the treatment.
Make an Appointment
We are Navi Mumbai’s leading provider of Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Transplant Solutions and Non-Surgical Cosmetic Skin & Body Treatments Clinic.
Mon – Sat : 10:00am – 7:00pm
+91 99679 22767